SEG has extensive experience and expertise with algorithm design, real time and system simulation software, human machine interfaces, and system integration and testing. SEG is a leader in utilizing High Performance Computing (HPC) and uses government available and internal capabilities with extreme efficiency.
SEG employs state-of-the-art software development processes that encompass requirements definition, software architecture design, implementation, verification, and validation, and user documentation.
SEG CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- High-Bandwidth Air-Ground RF Data Links
- Data Visualization Tools
- Innovative Algorithms, Techniques and Simulation Environments Targeted for Missile Flight Dynamics, CAD, Radio Frequency (RF) and Infrared (IR) Signature Modeling and Visualization
- Big Data Analysis, Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Agile Software Development
- System of System Real Time Response Modeling and Simulation
Nationally regarded for our highly sophisticated software engineering capabilities, SEG is comprised of some of the most intelligent engineering minds on the planet. Our team is field-tested and globally-proven.
Working Together, Apart
Our specialists across the country work in cohesion to provide some of the most complicated tactical missile tracking software in the world for the U.S. Government.
Product, service, and personal integrity are at the core of everything SEG offers. SEG develops systems designed to protect the nation, including our own families and friends.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? SEG IS HIRING
SEG is always on the lookout for new talent to add to our nationwide team. If you’re a problem solver interested in making a difference supporting the United States defense efforts, SEG may just be the home for you to begin, or further, your engineering career.