SEG provides leading combat, RF, IR, threat scene, and missile systems engineering and analysis to the government and leading weapon systems prime contractors. SEG applies highly specialized and unique subject matter expertise to the development of threat engineering tools, models, simulations, processes, and methodologies supporting Integrated Air and Missile Defense. SEG is recognized for weapon system requirements development, concept analyses, and testing and evaluation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- High-fidelity missile and threat scene modeling and analysis
- Missile aerodynamics, propulsion, GNC, and flight dynamics
- CAD and radar cross section data creation, based on best available intelligence
- Research and development missile system design and performance analysis
- Engineering and professional support services
- Requirements development and systems engineering
Nationally regarded for our highly sophisticated software engineering capabilities, SEG is comprised of some of the most intelligent engineering minds on the planet. Our team is field-tested and globally-proven.
Working Together, Apart
Our specialists across the country work in cohesion to provide the U.S. Government with some of the most complicated tactical missile tracking software in the world.
Product, service, and personal integrity are at the core of everything SEG offers. SEG develops systems designed to protect the nation, including our own families and friends.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? SEG IS HIRING
SEG is always on the lookout for new talent to add to our nationwide team. If you’re a problem solver interested in making a difference supporting the United States defense efforts, SEG may just be the home for you to begin, or further, your engineering career.